Entradas populares

domingo, 5 de junio de 2011

My best friend..


                                             HeLloW  ManDRaQuYiNeZs......



She´s my best friend.


Her name is Gisela Jazmin Armendariz Romero


she´s a nice person, she´s from México and she lives in Escobedo N.L.
she was born on June 10, 1988 in Monterrey N.L.
she has two sisters their names are Leslie and Deisy
we met as high school students in 2002.


Appearence.


she´s beautiful, she has white skin, she has dark brown eyes, she is black short hair, she is medium high and slim she also has a beautiful smile.

 Personality

she´s a honest person is very responsable, polite and friendly when I have a problems in my  personal life she is there for give me your help, she´s a wonderfull girl, ever is here for listen to me and ever has a positive answer for the cituation, I love her personality.

Hobbies

She likes to cook because she does very well, to nights she likes to skate in the park and sometimes she goes with her sister´s friends to party , the weekends when she´s with me   she help me with the  english homework because she´s a good in this subject
she´s a nice person and she´s my girlfriend.

3 comentarios:

  1. hi chino!!!
    woww you have a beautiful wife
    and we have the same name XD

    well take care
    jazmin vega

    ResponderEliminar
  2. We can noted he love in your entrie !! congrats!!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. she is your girlfriend, it's so better "best friend"

    :P Chinese Painting Facility xD

    ResponderEliminar